Most Iconic Tweets Posted by Post Malone

Post Malone, also known as Austin Post, is a fairly new rapper that took the world by storm back in 2015. But even people who despise the genre of rap can come together to appreciate the wackiest tweets that Post Malone posted (I had to do it).

1. What is a fishcenter?  

 2. He's up at 10:55 thinking about jigglypuff's song.
3. 1:53 A.M.

4. He unfortunately never did this...

5. ...Who's going to tell him...?
6. It makes it so much funnier that he misspelled pickaxe.

7. I can't even try to comment on this one.

8. Here is the beginning of the crocs obsession.

9. I. HAVE. SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.
10. We must pray for this poor soul.

11. I would vote for him.

12. I retract my last statement... JIBBITS?
13. The Ultimate Philosophical Question: Is meatball an fruit?


14. How and why does he know this?

15. Blorenge is a mountain in Wales; not sure how someone would fit it in a song, but it rhymes. 

BONUS
I regret doing this post





Comments

  1. if i had to get anyones name tattooed on my neck it would probably not be post malones. but i appreciate his tweets thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to prove that meatball is, in fact, an fruit. Meatballs are usually exactly what they're called, a ball of ground beef, and you know where ground beef comes from? Cows. And what do cows eat? Grains. Grains make bread, which makes sandwich bread slices. You eat a sandwich, and what do you have with it to help complete your balanced lunch? That's right, an apple. I'm ready for my nobel prize

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is.... iconic. I feel like it shouldn't be, but here we are. I thank you for this Genesis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts